Vacation Rental Week is March 9-13, 2020 and we’re excited to celebrate how the industry has flourished and continues to grow. We’re joining vacation rental professionals around the globe in spreading public awareness about the positive impact that professionally-managed vacation rentals have on guests, property owners, and local economies.
Benefits of Booking Direct
Vacation rentals are a great alternative to hotels because they offer guests more for their money, with additional space, privacy, convenience, and amenities. In addition, travelers’ options are getting better as the industry experiences rapid growth each year, meaning there are more available properties, more variety, and more destinations to choose from.
Sounds great right? So why not book a stay with a vacation rental instead of a hotel for your next trip? Some of the benefits of booking directly with vacation rentals:
- Better Value: Enjoy additional space, privacy, and amenities all included.
- Endless Options: More available properties, more variety, and more destinations worldwide to choose from. Get something out the ordinary as opposed to the same old hotel you can find in any city.
- Comfort of Home: Enjoy a more personalized, memorable vacation experience with the comfort and convenience of a home.
- Local Flavor: Explore the neighborhood and discover aspects you might not encounter otherwise.
- Great for Groups: Get multiple bedrooms, kitchens, laundry rooms, and easy access to local entertainment.
Vacation Rental Week Tools
Did you know that our friends at the Vacation Rental Management Association (VRMA) provide a free search tool (you know how much we love free) to locate property managers and their available properties worldwide? While it’s not as easy as Airbnb or VRBO for guests to find properties, it’s a great resource for guests to book directly with property managers and owners.
If you would like to join us and get involved in Vacation Rental Week, visit the Vacation Rental Week homepage to download the toolkit, and help spread the word about professionally managed vacation rentals. And, be sure to join the conversation on social media as well with the official #VacationRentalWeek hashtag!